The calendar above shows all our upcoming public training courses.
Course Schedule and Fees
Course schedule and fees are also available in a download format by clicking on here Course schedule and fees sheet.
Course information can be obtained by downloading the Course Book or by Contacting Us directly.
Please note the following when enrolling with STT:
- Enrolments - Enrolments will only be accepted if accompanied by deposit/full payment or an authorised Purchase Order unless prior arrangements are made with STT Management. STT staff are available during normal business hours (9am – 5pm, Monday - Friday) to answer any questions about qualifications, courses or other services and to assist with enrolments.
- Parking – No parking is available on site. Please refer to the map for nearest parking options.
- Classes - Most classes commence at 9.00am and conclude by 5.00pm. Trainers will advise you if there are any changes.
- Course evaluation forms - are distributed at the end of the every course. We encourage you to fill these in as they are used to improve training delivery and will be treated confidentially.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits - are available free of charge throughout the course. We do however ask that you leave your cup and our facilities clean.
- Smoking - is not permitted in the administration and training areas.
- Pads and writing implements - we expect you to provide your own writing material (on request in special circumstances we will provide these to participants).
- Phone/fax (local calls only) - will be given at no charge on request.
- Learning resources - beyond the course handouts/materials can be borrowed/purchased from our Resource Centre. Check the list of materials available with staff.
- Computers with internet activity - are supplied to assist with your learning throughout the duration of your course during business hours.