The calendar above shows all our upcoming public training courses.
Course Schedule and Fees
Please note the following when enrolling with STT:
- Enrolments - Enrolments will only be accepted if accompanied by deposit/full payment or an authorised Purchase Order unless prior arrangements are made with STT Management. STT staff are available during normal business hours (9am – 5pm, Monday - Friday) to answer any questions about qualifications, courses or other services and to assist with enrolments.
- Parking – No parking is available on site. Please refer to the map for nearest parking options.
- Classes - Most classes commence at 9.00am and conclude by 5.00pm. Trainers will advise you if there are any changes.
- Course evaluation forms - are distributed at the end of the every course. We encourage you to fill these in as they are used to improve training delivery and will be treated confidentially.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits - are available free of charge throughout the course. We do however ask that you leave your cup and our facilities clean.
- Smoking - is not permitted in the administration and training areas.
- Pads and writing implements - we expect you to provide your own writing material (on request in special circumstances we will provide these to participants).
- Phone/fax (local calls only) - will be given at no charge on request.
- Learning resources - beyond the course handouts/materials can be borrowed/purchased from our Resource Centre. Check the list of materials available with staff.
- Computers with internet activity - are supplied to assist with your learning throughout the duration of your course during business hours.